Over the past several years, Pastor Hood has been providing ongoing ministry, as well as ministerial support to churches, schools, and individuals in Africa. The door, opened by the Lord, has fostered several victories, testimonies, and strong relationships that have culiminated in the establishment of a formal entity—Remnant Christian Assemblies Worldwide (RCAW).
Established in mid-2008, RCAW continues to provide ministerial support to its many constituents in Africa, as well as fostering strong fellowship locally. Operating somewhat differently than most ministerial organizations, the RCAW’s goals and operational guidelines are as follows:
- To help people learn, reinforce, and maintain a commitment to apostolic doctrine
- To help people earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints
- To aid in the development of those called to ministry
- To provide support in the form of wisdom, knowledge, and counsel regarding ministerial and church operational guidelines
- To foster strong, God-ordained fellowship among believers throughout the world
Most notably, the RCAW fosters true fellowship among true believers—keeping in mind that fellowship cannot be attained or maintained without sound doctrine, truth, and order. Pastor Hood, the presiding Bishop, and the RCAW’s leadership structure will help see to it that such goals are always the focal point of our operation.
For more information about or to join the fellowship ranks of Remnant Christian Assemblies Worldwide, feel free to contact the ministry.